3 Day Plein Air Workshop (July 9,10,11)
Time & Location
About The Event
Old English Flower Garden, Trails, and Majestic Big Sky Vistas.
Big Sky Country filled with windblown clouds and blazing trails from downtown to the mountains. Explore the brilliant western colors of aspen trees, creekside willow, and old established cottonwoods.
- Catch and paint the light and long shadows of Bozeman gardens, trails, valleys, and streams.
- Learn to mix many colored hues of warm spring greens, creating interest and texture.
- Develop your personal vision while learning to paint in a loose expressive brushstroke with confidence and flair.
- Plein Air Painting Workshops focus on observation, technique, learning skills to simplify, organize composition from nature, emphasizing self expression, exploring individual style.
- Painters will create atmospheric perspective, balancing cool and warm colors while creating harmonious landscapes.
- Demonstrations, individual instruction, guidance, and group critiques.
- Easels available upon request. Oil or acrylic. Supply list available.
- Three Day Plein Air$395$3950$0
- Three Day Plein Air Discount.$370$3700$0