WORKSHOPS Hike. Bike. Art.
Be Active...Explore Nature...Create Art
FOUR SUMMER WEEKLY DAY CAMPS 2023
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
9:00am. - 3:00pm
Fridays until 1:00pm
Parent Picnic: 12:00-1:00 pm.
Nature’s Art Show:
1:00 pm. at pick up
June 12-June 16 New! Open.
June 19-June 23 Full
June 26-June 30 Full
August 14-18 Full
August 21-25 Full
* Limited Space. Camps fill up quickly. Sign up today!
Special Discount: Sign up two per camp week
(sibling or friend) $300. each.
*cash, check, Venmo, online credit card.
Individual Camper Supplies Provided.
Waterproof zippered packet filled with art supplies to use at camp and take home:
$35. each +
24 count. Permanent Colored Sharpies.
(may be shared with sibling, and/or sharpies may be brought from home.
Sharpies must be permanent
Create Innovative art projects in the studio and outdoors, riding bikes and explore nature with artist/teacher Loretta Domaszewski and friends.
Bike and hike to local trails, visit wetlands, creeks, gardens, our Public Library, Museum of the Rockies and the Pioneer Museum, plus top the week off with an ice cream cone from the corner store!
Paint elements of water, swim at Bogert Pool, end the day with family at the local Farmer’s Market.
New 2023 projects with yearly favorites!
Classes focus on basic art elements and design, emphasizing expressive drawing and painting, bookmaking, color, mixed media, printmaking, outdoor arts and sculpture.
6 yrs. old to 13 yrs. old
Skilled bike rider...no bmx bikes.
12 campers, maximum.
Cancellations made up to 31 days prior to the program start date will be refunded, minus a $50 processing fee.
No refunds will be issued for withdrawals, minor illnesses, or cancellations due to family schedule changes made within 30 days of camp start date.
POSSIBLE COVID-19 REGULATIONS
Full FEE refunds or
in exchange for future
art classes or workshops
For the protection of self and others each camper will distance themselves from other campers two arm lengths from each other during hikes and wear masks during art projects, unless they are signed up with a sibling or friend. Each bicycle is about 6 feet in length, plus about 4 feet more in distance from each other when riding in single file.
* Each Camper will have the same supplied art supply kit with a waterproof zippered packet ($30.) bought through Hike. Bike Art Camp. All of the pre-bought art packets will be transported to and from locations on the main leader bike trailer.
*Return Campers may use the same compact art packets, only if it contains all items. More details sent one month before camp dates.
* Each camper will carry their own water bottle, lunches, sanitizing wipes, tissues, and small sitting towels in their individual backpacks to and from each location.
* Each counselor will have a spray bottle of alcohol sanitizer on hand to help keep each child's hands and handlebars clean before and after each activity throughout each camp day.
*Campers will sit on their own towel during art projects or share with their sibling or friend sign up group.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, IDEAS, OR QUESTIONS. 406-539-9528
* Hike BikeArt Camp wishes to create a fun learning experience for each child as we move forward with our new normal. I will do my best to relieve any extra stress for each child and family. We can do this together!