Fri, Jun 10 | Loretta Fine Art Studio,
3 Day Plein Air Workshop (June 10, 11, 12)
THREE DAY WORKSHOP June 10, 11, 12 Friday-Sunday 9am. to 12pm. lunch break. 3pm. to 6pm. Oil, Acrylic, or opaque watercolor. (gouache) Fee: $540 *cash, venmo, check, credit card. Double Discount: Sign up with one workshop and one friend for a $25. discount each.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 10, 9:00 AM – Jun 12, 6:00 AM
Loretta Fine Art Studio,, 111 S Grand Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA
About The Event
Description:Old English Flower Garden, Trails, and Majestic Big Sky Vistas.
Big Sky Country filled with windblown clouds and blazing trails from downtown to the mountains. Explore the brilliant western colors of aspen trees, creekside willow, and old established cottonwoods.
- Catch and paint the light and long shadows of Bozeman gardens, trails, valleys, and streams.
- Learn to mix many colored hues of warm spring greens, creating interest and texture.
- Develop your personal vision while learning to paint in a loose expressive brushstroke with confidence and flair.
- Plein Air Painting Workshops focus on observation, technique, learning skills to simplify, organize composition from nature, emphasizing self expression, exploring individual style.
- Painters will create atmospheric perspective, balancing cool and warm colors while creating harmonious landscapes.
- Demonstrations, individual instruction, guidance, and group critiques.
- Easels available upon request. Oil or acrylic. Supply list available.