Drawing II, AM or PM
Time & Location
About The Event
Tuesdays: February 12 - March 12
A Great Class for Intermediate or Advanced Artists.
This five week class covers essential art elements developing self-expression through experimental drawing materials, techniques, an concepts. Learn new ways to use line, shape, value, form, texture, and color. An Expressive Approach to brushing up on drawing basic art elements, focusing on principles of art for successful art making. Exploring and finding your personal intention and visual story.
- Composition, balance, contrast, dominance, emphasis, movement, repetition, rhythm, subordination, variation, and unity.
- Develop drawings with depth space, linear and atmospheric perspective.
- Create with bold expression.
- Build confidence.
- Explore your personal style.
- Learn to draw with movement, rhythm, variety, and harmony.
- A class packed with information and fun, relaxed environment so you are inspired to keep drawing and experimenting on your own.
- Collage with drawing and water based painting.
- One clothed life-drawing session.
- One on one guidance.
- Group critiques.
- Drawing II Session 2 AM$350$3500$0
- Drawing II, AM with a friend.$325$3250$0
- Drawing II Session 2, PM$350$3500$0
- Drawing II, PM with a friend$325$3250$0