Hike. Bike. Art. Session 1 (June 15-19) 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
9:00am. - 3:00pm
Fridays until 1:00pm
Parent Picnic on Friday: 12:00-1:00 pm.
Nature’s Art Show: 1:00 pm. at pick up
Create Innovative art projects in the studio and outdoors, riding bikes and explore nature with artist/teacher Loretta Domaszewski and friends.
Bike and hike to local trails, visit wetlands, creeks, gardens, our Public Library, Museum of the Rockies and the Pioneer Museum, plus top the week off with an ice cream cone from the corner store!
Paint elements of water, swim at Bogert Pool, end the day with family at the local Farmer’s Market.
- Maximum class size is 12. Counselor/Student Ratio: 1/4
- Minimum Class Size - If a class is canceled for under-enrollment, you will be fully refunded.
- Missed Classes – There will be no refund for missed classes.
- Pick-up and Drop-off – Parents/guardians are required to accompany students when arriving and departing. Please drop off and pick up your child on time.
- Waiting Area - A seating area is available for parents to wait for their children.
- Washrooms - Children must be washroom independent, as no adult assistance will be provided.
- K-2 students accompanied with older student.
- Note: Children may be removed from the program at the discretion of the instructor.
- Hike Bike Art Session 1$275$2750$0
- Hike Bike Art With a Friend$250$2500$0