Landscape Painting I, AM or PM
Time & Location
About The Event
Wednesdays: February 13-March 13
A Great Class for Intermediate or Advanced Artists.
A solid foundation studying the basic art elements and principles of art are keys to a successful Landscape Painting.
This five week class covers essential painting techniques to build a base for strong successful compositions.
Learn new ways to use line, shape, value, form, texture, and color.
- Develop paintings with depth space, linear and atmospheric perspective.
- Create with bold expression.
- Build confidence.
- Explore your personal style.
- Learn to paint like you draw with movement, rhythm, variety, and harmony.
- A class packed with information and fun, relaxed environment so you are inspired to keep drawing and painting on your own.
- One on one guidance.
- Group critiques.
- Landscape Painting I, AM$350$3500$0
- LP I, AM with a friend$325$3250$0
- Landscape Painting I, PM$350$3500$0
- LP II, PM with a friend$325$3250$0