Landscape Painting II, AM or PM
Time & Location
About The Event
Thursdays: February 14 - March 14
A Great Class for Intermediate or Advanced Painters
A five week class for students with experience in painting who are looking for a more one on one experience through their process. Demonstrations, Discussion, Problem Solving, Design. Individual, plus Group Guidance and Critiques, Expression, Mood, Emphasis on Warm and Cool Color, Color Mixing and Technique. Focus on individual needs and concerns.
Paintings produced in class and works in progress.
Painting material list available upon registration.
A solid foundation in drawing is key to a successful Landscape Painting
This five week class covers essential art elements, principles of art, and painting techniques, building a base for strong compositions.
- Learn new ways to use line, shape, value, form, texture, and color.
- Develop paintings with depth space, linear and atmospheric perspective.
- Create with bold expression.
- Build confidence.
- Explore your personal style.
- Learn to paint like you draw with movement, rhythm, variety, and harmony.
- A class packed with information and fun, relaxed environment so you are inspired to keep drawing and painting on your own.
- One on one guidance.
- Group critiques.
- Landscape Painting II, AM$350$3500$0
- LP II, AM with a friend$325$3250$0
- Landscape Painting II, PM$350$3500$0
- LP II, PM with a friend$325$3250$0