Sat, Oct 26|
Ghost Ranch Art Retreat
Loretta Fine Art Retreat Ghost Ranch (1)
5 DAY STUDIO/PLEIN AIR PAINTING WORKSHOP RETREAT Abiquiu, New Mexico A Unique Plein Air Painting Experience with Adventure.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Ghost Ranch Art Retreat, 280 Private Drive 1708, US-84, Abiquiu, NM 87510, USA
About The Event
Historic Cottage, camping options and Meal Plan paid and reserved separately through the Ghost Ranch Retreat Center Experience the Spirit of Place once explored and painted by Georgia O’Keeffe, where she had the “freedom to paint what she saw and felt”..
- Hands on Guided Studio Workshop. Plein Air Painting.
- Explore and Paint the Essence of Nature.
- Paint the spirit of this high desert land with layers of color and texture.
- Experience the light of expansive skies, painting transparency and movement.
- Study composition, line, value, texture, perspective, and color.
- Learn innovative techniques with earth pigments and non-traditional tools.
- Plein air sessions. Group and open studio (24 hours).
- Develop paintings with depth space, linear and atmospheric perspective.
- Create with bold expression.
- Build confidence.
- Explore your personal style.
- Learn to paint like you draw with movement, rhythm, variety, and harmony.
- A class packed with information in a fun, relaxed environment.
- One on one guidance.
- Group critiques.
- Acrylic and oil paint supply list upon registration or request.
- All mediums welcome. Some studio project materials included.
Ghost Ranch Workshop
Covers the workshop only. 4% credit card fee included.